Your favorite American Idol - Kenny Rogers

Although I find Katharine McPhee really hot; she’s got the voice, the looks and all (plus she's always showing off her boobs, and I appreciate that), my gut tells me she's not going to be the next American Idol. Which is fine by me, someone has to do the dishes around here.

Tonight they're going to go country, and tomorrow, Kenny Rogers will be performing. I don't know too many of Kenny's tunes so if they sing one tonight, I think I will be able to judge the performance without having to compare it to the original. Unless of course someone sings 'Lady', or something about a roasted chicken.

American Idol (Season 5) – 5:00 pm, 11:30 pm on Astro’s STAR WORLD (Ch 70)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astro New Channels

Watching Astro Malaysia Online

Wakenabeb!: Ziana Zain