NYPD Blue: All hail the fat balding man

This rugged bald ugly face is able to carry this show for over 11 seasons. I have a theory that people just like looking at fat, bald ugly men. I mean look at the guy next to him, I bet he can't even sell a pilot episode.
"Sipowicz and Clark re-open an eighteen-year-old murder case after DNA evidence exonerates the convicted man."
I think DNA analysis wasn't even invented when this show first aired. Another case in point: The Simpsons. Homer is still going strong with 16 seasons under his big fat belt. Fat ugly people rock. Yes I mean you.

NYPD Blue (Season 11) - day 10:00 pm on Astro's STAR WORLD (Ch 70)

Comments

anne said…
Hey there TV Man. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your blog is great. I'm a tv addict too! I've bookmarked you, will drop by often.
TV Man said…
Thanks Anne! Please do come often!

Popular posts from this blog

Astro New Channels

Watching Astro Malaysia Online

Wakenabeb!: Ziana Zain