Lost: I want Kate to cut my hair and have my babies

Strong-silent-guy type asking about dope in Virgin Marys, and Kate cutting Sawyers hair.
"The 23rd Psalm. This episode will shed more light on why Eko took a mysterious 40-day vow of silence, and possibly information on his stick. Also, Claire begins to lose faith in Charlie after Eko begins to question him about the Virgin Mary statue, and Kate gives the recovering Sawyer a much-needed haircut."
As always, Kate is yummy.

Lost (Season 2) - Tuesday 3:00 pm on AXN (Astro, Ch 17)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm trying very hard to have clean thoughts but that title sounds so wrong. :D

Y! me at ladyaphrodite74 if you want to know details of the missed episode of House.
Anonymous said…
Oh, don't ask me why. I also don't know. =/
TV Man said…
oooo... something to do tommorow.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Astro New Channels

Watching Astro Malaysia Online

Wakenabeb!: Ziana Zain