Malaysian TV Online: ntv7 and tv9

As I was watching American Idol yesterday, it occurred to me that besides TV3 and 8tv, Media Prima also owned the other two terrestrial channels: ntv7 and tv9.

So it stands to reason that these two channels would also provide access to their In housely produced TV shows. A quick check on their website confirmed this to be true.

NTV7 – ‘Catch up TV’ – Main page, right at the top;
tv9 – ‘Episod Penuh’ / ‘Sajian Kami’ – Main page, also right at the top.

This discovery, which I later shared with my dad, thrilled him to no end. I have only recently introduced him to the web and the fact that I made it known to him that he can now view the entire season of one of his favorite evening TV shows (Mari Bertarannum) through the PC, cemented my place as his favorite son.

UPDATE:

Checkout Tonton

Comments

Anonymous said…
TONTON PELBAGAI SIARAN TV MALAYSIA SECARA ONLINE SEPERTI
RTM1 ,RTM2 ,Muzik Aktif ,TVi ,=TV3
Ntv7 ,8Tv ,Tv9 ,Astro Ceria ,Astro Ria ,Astro Warna
Astro Prima ,Astro Ria ,Astro Oasis ,Astro Arena ,Alhijrah Tv
DI http://www.vecests.com/2013/01/online-tv-malaysia-radio-streaming.html 
lain lain channel masih dalam proses

Popular posts from this blog

Astro New Channels

Watching Astro Malaysia Online

Wakenabeb!: Ziana Zain