Top Gear: I don't care about cars, but I love this show

I know a lot of people who watch this show who are really not into cars. If you watch an episode, you'll understand why...
"Richard races the new Mazda MX5, worth £18,000 against a greyhound worth £25,000. Jeremy compares driving a Honda NSX around Laguna Seca in a video game to the real thing. The Austin Healy Sprite and modified Peugot 306 go head-to-head on the Prescott Hill Climb course to see which is best and there's the Top Gear Awards, where James is awarded the Golden Cock.

David Walliams is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car."
Because it's funny as hell thats why!!

Top Gear (Season 7) - Sunday 3:00 pm on ntv7

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm into cars but I do agree that Top Gear also attracts audience who are not really into the machines.

Typical British humour. Blunt, spontaneous and utterly cracking people up is the toast of Top Gear.

Perhaps some people who are offended by Jeremy's views on our national cars should lighten up.

Have a sense of humour guys.. ;)
Norman said…
Agreed. This is the attitude of honest, gut-punching yet building criticism that's needed in our own culture. Top Gear can be harsh, but when it comes to the machine they're pretty fair.
TV Man said…
Naz - I agree, I own a Kelisa, but I would be the first to trade it for a Bugatti instead.. :P

Norman - You're right, without honest criticism, we could spend years being mediocre because everyone is too 'polite' to say anything...

I guess that's the top tip for the week...
micheal said…
Perhaps some people who are offended by Jeremy's views on our national cars should lighten up.This is the attitude of honest, gut-punching yet building criticism that's needed in our own culture.I'm into cars but I do agree that Top Gear Episodes also attracts audience who are not really into the machines.
cherry said…
WOW!!! nice blog. I love cars. I like to watch Top Gear Episodes. It's the Best entertaining show. All the episodes are about motor vehicles and primarily cars. It's not like the other cars show which you have seen before. This show is totally different and full of new episodes and entertainment. I never missed it.
Unknown said…
But I dont like this show either. My favorite show is Family Guy TV Show. I like to watch this show very much.

Popular posts from this blog

Astro New Channels

Watching Astro Malaysia Online

Wakenabeb!: Ziana Zain